Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally!!....

Let me start first with the idea of writing this blog.......
I am the laziest person in the world, well atleast in my world which consists of the people surrounding me like my frnds, parents, etc etc..........., So being the laziest person in my world, i didn think i wud be able to write a blog. The laziness had changed my total perception of things...It had limited my uses greatly...creating images in my owm mind and developing limitaions, one of which was creating a blog...so obviously for me to have started this blog, there must have been some external resource ans as always there was or shdi say is....anyway it was a frnd...a brother perhaps..frnd wud be alienating him.He has been with me for the past 11 years and i have known him for 16 right frm my first standard.According to him, i always used to do things that wud benefit only me and not others and i used to fight with him a lot on tht topic...but only now have i realised tht tht statement was 90% true as in i did do something only if it proved beneficial..and if it proved beneficial to everybody..not only me.......like everyother guy in the planet... i was attention seeking...i wanted people to notice me...to notice what i have done...except tht after 21 years i had not accomplished anything...exccpt finishing schooling and college...and this wud be the dumbest thing to say...but i think this blog to be an accomplishment...it might be meagre...not even worth thinking abt to some of u...but to those who have known me..they wud feel its a start........not bcos i was scared of writing it or for fear of committing mistakes...but bcos i didn hav the inspiration.i didn have the drive to do anything like this.....and it was not my fault, but due to certain other factors that had completely wiped away my inspirational quality ( which will be revealed in later posts ).. and i always thought tht bcos it was not my fault..i wudn hav to do anything abt it....only now do i realise the mistake..a foolish mistake..only now hav i realised tht even though its not my fault..i am still the one losing frm it......and so to get out frm tht alternate reality of my own pitiful self, i started with this blog...really crazy..some of u might think...but apart from my flaws...i also have a good side...an advanatge abt myself...i need a tiny spark..a tiny ray of hope...to start something truly magnificent...to bring out my true self...to bring out the untouched and unused powers within......now goin back to the brotherly friend...he started his blog 3 years back...and looking at the way hes developed in it is amazing..at tht time i didn hav the basic decency of even replying or commenting to his blogs even though he had asked me hundreds of times to do so...i was so lazy tht i felt tht if i didn reply for long...he wud stop bugging me with it..but he didn..and thats what made me start my first blog..if one person can find my thoughts so important as to comment on his blog..then i felt tht i cud probably start my own..and see how it turns out...and thats the reason for the 150 odd words above...it might be dumb to call this as an inspiration to some of u...but the fact that i have actually created this blog is something of an inspirations by itself...it has slowly started a fire..a small glow radiating from the depths of ineptitude and underneath all the thick layers of self-loathing and laziness...a small glow waiting...to get bigger..to burn everything in its path..lets hope that it does get bigger.....lets hope that it acts as a spark and fuels an even bigger and radiant fire..a fire which would destroy the dense forests of my own shortcomings..a fire which lets me radiate not only in the inside, but also on the outside.....radiate freedom...radiate passion....radiate confidence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment